Thursday, August 11, 2011

Epic Dump - Moogles, Mario, Sonic and Wonder Boy!

For your dose of cute, scary and weird gaming things!


It's sure been a while but lets see what can be found on google today!



Photobucket
I'd just like to have a real live moogle, not a cat imposter.



Photobucket
Yeah, badass.



Photobucket
I can see it happening.



Photobucket
Reminds me of when Spongebob and friends come out of the water...



This is quite a nice mini-series web comic about Sonic. Very creepy too



Photobucket
Always nice to have a Mario VS Sonic picture.
Check out more great VS pictures here



Photobucket
Ahhh so thats where Mario ends up when he dies...



http://www.geekstir.com/link-the-most-awesome-dog-ever
URL says it all.



Photobucket
..... I wish I could say this was an exaggeration..

1 comment:

  1. My friend really likes moogles and i love the metal gear moogle. So because of him we started a small moogle cult and he really wants a deus ex moogle. I would love to see that to.

    ReplyDelete